Study in Canada
The second largest country in the world, Canada covers the entire northern part of the North American continent, with the exception of Alaska. It is a bilingual nation with both English and French as official languages at the federal level.
Canada is deserved of its reputation for magnificent scenery, cleanliness, plentiful wildlife, peace, diversity and vast spaces. Toronto is the largest city and commercial hub whereas Ottawa is the capital of Canada.
Climate and weather in Canada
Canada’s climate is not as cold all year around as some may believe. In winters, temperatures fall below freezing point throughout most of Canada. But the south-western coast has a relatively mild climate. Along the Arctic Circle, mean temperatures are below freezing for seven months a year.
During the summer months the southern provinces often experience high levels of humidity and temperatures that can surpass 30 degrees Celsius regularly. Western and south-eastern Canada experience high rainfall.
Why Study in Canada
- It offers you an opportunity to be a part of one of the best educational systems in the world
- Its multicultural cosmopolitan attitude makes it a wonderful destination for foreign students
- Degrees you receive are internationally recognized
- You can opt from diverse range of courses offered, from marine biology to accountancy, to aviation
- A safe, stable country that has an excellent health care system
- The cost of education and cost of living are relatively low, adding Canadian education system an extra value
- The country is an international leader in computer and information technology and has a reputation of excellence in sectors like telecommunications, transportation and engineering.
- Niagara Falls
- Quebec City