EU Blue Card Scheme
Live and work in the European Union! The EU Blue Card is Europe’s answer to the US Green Card.
The EU Blue Card is a work/resident permit for non-EU/EEA nationals. The European Blue Card provides comprehensive socio-economic rights and a path towards permanent residence in Europe.
The Blue Card is an approved EU-wide work permit, allowing high-skilled non-EU citizens to work and live in any country within the European Union, excluding Denmark, Ireland and the United Kingdom, which are not subject to the proposal.
The name [EU Blue Card] came as a combination between the USA’s Green Card and the color of the European Union flag.
R&C through its highly qualified specialists and also through a network of partners, operating in several EU countries can assist anyone who meets the special criteria for the EU Blue Card Scheme.
How to Apply for EU Blue Card
To apply, more or less, the same criteria are important to be fulfilled by all EU Blue Card applicants:
- A filled application form, by either you or your EU employer
- A recognized university diploma – for unrecognized professions
- A valid work contract of at least one year in the hosting state
- For regulated professions – the equivalent certificate or license of profession
- Proof that your salary exceeds the average in the nominated EU country by 1.5 times or 1.2 times for professions in shortage,
- A written declaration by your employer
- A valid travel document
- Not pose any threat to the public policy, security or health of the hosting state
- Two passport-size personal photos not older than 6 months
- Proof of application fee payment
In case of no university degree:
- 5 years of work experience in particular profession are required when applying for the EU Blue Card.
Our experts can assist you to apply for the EU Blue Card and get resident permit in one of the top EU countries with many advantages.